WWE Announces Open Casting for Tough Enough 2015
WWE have announced that they are inviting anyone worldwide to apply for their 2015 Season of Tough Enough, which is set to start airing in June and said to have a reimagined format, in a bid to be a participant in their search for the next Superstar and Diva.
The show will see 15 chosen participants (10 Men, 5 Women) competing to be called “Tough Enough”, with the end result winning one man and one woman a WWE contract each.
Those interested in applying are instructed to record a video application and submit it at WWEToughEnough.com, along with spreading it over social media with the hashtag #ToughEnough to make themselves stand out.
There are also some pointers on the Tough Enough site regarding what applications should and should not include, namely:
- Showing passion for WWE
- Shooting video horizontally
- Showcasing personality
- Showing off physique
- NOT using copyrighted music or trademarked logos
- NOT being longer than 60 seconds
- NOT showcasing the personalities of former or current Superstars (Updated, was previously: NOT showcasing other people)
- NOT including profanity, nudity, or vulgarity or any kind